Friday, March 26, 2010

James Stewart Learning Portfolio in IT 645 Website Assignment

This has been the most enriching assignment that I have had to complete. However, it has also been the hardest to get started with. My first reason for saying that this was the hardest assignent to get started with is because it took over and hour for me to make the "Edit Page" option work. I don't know if it were a problem with my computer or if I were doing something completely incorrectly. After I figured out how to edit my page it was a matter of placing the correct information in the right places. Creating a website for a classroom is a great thing to be able to do. It will be very beneficial to parents, as well as, students. In addition, the tutorial really helped as well. I found that creating a website isn't as hard as one might think. Moreover, that might be because google has many of the options preset for the user. Bellow is a link to my page. I hope that you enjoy.

Website

2 comments:

  1. I am glad that you solved your problem. I think it was because you were not familiar with the functions. It happened a lot when you use a new software. Now you should know it and feel it is easy to use it. This is the learning process. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that you figured out what to do! I wish I knew how you could change the name of your link to link you to your website. I have been trying to figure that out and cannot.

    ReplyDelete