Thursday, March 11, 2010

James Stewart Learning Portfolio in IT 645 Web Evaluation, Web Tools, & Trackstar

This has been the hardest assingment. The primary reason is it is hard to get the links to function as they are suppose to. However, this has proven to be an enriching experience. All of the assignments were beneficial to me because I can use several of the websites for classroom purposes. The test making exersise is probably the most useful because one can use it to make any type of test desired. The hardest thing about it is selecting the information that is to go into the test. This experience was great and I will use the things that I have learned to progress my students.

Trackstar

Web Evaluation

Test

Puzzle

Rubric

2 comments:

  1. Great job. I like the way you linked your artifacts, which are easy to view. I would like to share more of your learning experience while working on these projects. I am glad that you can use some of these tools in your class.

    ReplyDelete