Friday, April 9, 2010

James Stewart Learning Portfolio in IT 645 Week 12 Movie and Listserv

This has been a very enlightening assigment to work on. My initial difficulty with the movie assigment was figuring out what I needed to do to put my voice on the video that I had created. I never knew one could create a video from pictures. Any student would be excited about doing such a project. Moreover, the listserv assigment was very easy to do. I didn't encournter any difficulty with it. The group email address is 3rdgradelanguage@googlegroups.com.

Classroom Video

Listerv

2 comments:

  1. James,

    I am glad that you felt these project useful and fun. I will like to share more details of your experiences. It will be easy for your readers to view your movie by watching it right in the site instead of redirect to another page. Your listserv wasn't shared. You need only to list the group email address here, which is better than a document.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you enjoyed doing the movie and listserv. I had such a difficult time with the movie! However, I got it finished. Good job.

    ReplyDelete